[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Process

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jan 11 16:42:59 UTC 2011

don't look at me, I do cursory glances like everyone else, I only take my
time when theme-check and everything else reports pass, then I get thorough.

So basically if it passes theme-check just fail it with the report from
theme check and move on, write something at the bottom that this is a
cursory glance and next reviewer might find more, see
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/resources/ for a list of resources
available for testing your theme.

Something like that