[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2478: THEME: Black Queen- 1.3

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jan 10 19:21:38 UTC 2011

Another place is here:
<?php wp_enqueue_script('black-queen', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/js/black-queen.js'); // Include black-queen script ?>

That should be get_template_directory_uri() as well.

As said, stylesheet = child theme, template = parent theme.   If a user was using a child theme, that function would not work (unless its in the child theme)

So you should go over your entire theme and check to make sure your using the correct usage of get_?_directory_uri()