[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2478: THEME: Black Queen - 1.3

Ford Mon fordmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:04:02 UTC 2011

 *To Frumph*

You wrote the requirement:  - Stylesheets using @import are alright, the
wp_enqueue_style requirement
 is if it's hardcoded instead of enqueued, while inside of an -IF LTE IE
 statement and such is alright to hardcode as long as the proper
 directory_uri is used.
*Why to use wp_enqueue_style() if we have 1CSS ? Please elaborate*

Unfortunately get_stylesheet_directory_uri(); is not it, it's
 get_template_directory_uri() which needs to be fixed before being
 accepted.  If using get_stylesheet_directory_uri() and a user is using a
 child-theme it will check the css/ of that child theme and not where it's
 located in the main template. *Please explain what should I fix. I do not
have a child theme.*

get_stylesheet_directory(_uri)() will check the childtheme first, if no
 childtheme it will use the main parent theme.
 get_template_directory(_uri)() will always check the parent theme * The
previous reviewer stated that there is no need
in get_stylesheet_directory(_uri) so I took it out. Guys, could you come to
the consensus what's wrong in my theme? *