[theme-reviewers] New theme upload

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:14:29 UTC 2011

Pleaser also take into consideration, commenting on an old "closed" ticket
does not generally put up any flags unless there is a current ongoing
discussion.

The "Priority Reports" we use to queue Themes with open tickets for review
is generally considered our primary source for choosing which Theme to
review next.

Cais.