[theme-reviewers] Ticket 2449

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jan 5 12:25:30 UTC 2011

We were bypassing the queue for you since they were just minor, but for future reference since this theme didn't formally pass the theme review it's not in the jump to the head of the line in priority.

We noticed your advertising it as valid css3 & html so i've been told we need to go over it again.  Which makes it not a simple thing anymore.  However, no worries I plan on doing quite a bunch of them this morning.   The holiday's are over and getting back into the review thing.

- Phil