[theme-reviewers] New theme upload

Rashed Latif rashed.latif at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:00:37 UTC 2011

I uploaded a newer version of my theme 5 days ago where i corrected
few errors generated by automatic scan and as a result i got a new
ticket number #2407. My previous ticket number was #2282 which was
uploaded 3 weeks ago and it wasnt accepted by any theme reviewer till
then due to holiday season. i am just wondering do i need to wait 3-4
more weeks again?

--
Rashed Latif