[theme-reviewers] Numbering comments with wp_list_comments()

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 03:26:52 UTC 2011

That's what the theme does currently, but as I mentioned the list marker
is not very flexible in terms of styling. You can't really move just the
list marker around without moving the list content, for example. Example
scenario: put a big, bold, washed out numbering to the right of each
comment.

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim