[theme-reviewers] Numbering comments with wp_list_comments()

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Sun Jan 2 03:26:02 UTC 2011

Chip, I think he means keeping a counting the outputted comments inside a
variable.

Just an idea, untested:

Initialize a variable right before the wp_list_comments() function, like
this:

$i = 0;

wp_list_comments();

and then you declare $i as global in graphene_comment() and increase it on
every iteration:

function graphene_comment() {

                global $i;

                $i++