[theme-reviewers] Enhancement to the Theme Unit Test

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 17:37:09 UTC 2011

@Mike -

Good points to consider; here are some of my thoughts:

1. I would agree something should be done, perhaps removing the comments
would be easiest as threaded comments are more correctly presented in the
"Comment Test" post.

2. This is a bit more involved, although I can understand the idea of adding
appropriate markup the 'strike' and 's' tags are both deprecated in HTML
4.0.1; and, I would see the 'del' tag as the correct method of presenting
"strike through" text for the most part.

3. Hmmm ... forms?! I did not notice the standard theme unit test data was
no longer including a "forms" section. This should be re-added.

4. This should also be an easy to add item, I would agree with it.

Cais.