[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Shadow, new version 1.1.4

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:18:31 UTC 2011

It the Theme author's responsibility to note the latest Trac ticket on the
most recent open ticket for the specific Theme.

If the tickets are running in sequence with no other Theme tickets in
between, closing all "older" tickets with the resolution of
"closed-newer-version-uploaded" has no net effect.

Sent from my iPhone ... Cais.