[theme-reviewers] How the files included in the theme functions.php file are loaded?

Satish Gandham satish.iitg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 05:43:46 UTC 2011

Thank you Otto, for the very clear explanation.

I dint know about opcode caching, I will find out more about it, and may be
I can optimize my server further.

Considering, admin scripts are required only for less than !% of the time.

Do you think I should use this conditional class

if (is_admin()) {
// wp-admin only loaded code.
}

Regular PHP interpreter doesn't have a problem with the conditional tags,
right?

btw, where do you learn all this stuff? School or self taught?

Satish Gandham