[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] zBench, new version 1.2.1

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Feb 25 05:31:49 UTC 2011

One more thing. Please note that already approved theme do receive Priority
#1 in the system and if one of them gets not-approved for any reason, it
will be pushed down to Priority #2.

According to
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?col=id&col=summary&col=keywords&col=owner&col=status&col=resolution&keywords=~theme-zbench&order=priority
this
theme was approved before and if you kept that, the review process would be
much quicker, however since there is a not-approved status in your last
review http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2884 it was pushed back to
Priority #2.

Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein