[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Feb 18 13:40:08 UTC 2011

Um, it's CSS. The "minified" version of the file is named "style.css". It is
(human-readable) text.

When he says "minify", he is talking only about collapsing whitespace (tabs,
newlines, etc.), not any actual data compression.

(And even if it weren't human-readable, as long as whomever were
distributing the "blob" provided the source code upon request, then the
distribution would fully comply with the terms of the GPL - though, let's
leave GPL debates for WPTavern forums and the wp-hackers mail-list. :) )

Chip