[theme-reviewers] Tutorial: Incorporating the Settings API in WordPress Themes

Rahul Bansal rahul.bansal at rtcamp.com
Fri Feb 18 13:16:12 UTC 2011

Length is worth the info. Didn't get time to read in detail till now.

For ease of navigation, you may break articles into entirely different
pages/posts and bind them using a series plugin.
Other reason for this suggestion is that article in series will have their
own URLs that will have advantages like:

   - We can refer people to particular subtopic by sharing a unique post
   article
   Form Sections/Fields" etc. This wil give better search engine visibility. I
   am less concerned about traffic gain that wil result, but my intention is to
   indirectly help Google give better article so developers can avoid following
   "wrong" article.

Series creation may require 1-2 hours of extra time from you!

On sidenote, after taking quick overview, I felt that the article missed
information about "file upload" box. (I searched "upload" keyword on "all"
article page to crosscheck". Many times I find
developers complaining register_settings has issues with file-uploads.

Thanks again for taking so much time to write something like this. :-)

--
Rahul Bansal | Founder & CEO | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skype: rahul286 | Twitter: @rahul286 | Web: http://rtcamp.com/