[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:08:08 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Recently I just edited my theme's CSS to conform to the CSS Coding
Standard as outlined here: http://codex.wordpress.org/CSS_Coding_Standards
(I know that it's still a draft, but the CSS coding standard outlined is
good to follow nonetheless).

However, the problem is that the standard, while can be immensely
helpful to the theme's users and other developers, also introduces a lot
of code bloating (think of all those extra spaces and tabs and
newlines). So I was wondering if we can include two copies of theme's
CSS: one which is not used by the theme, but human-readable, and another
that's minified and is actually used by the theme. The human-readable
one can probably be renamed to style.full.css for example, while the
minified version takes on the standard naming convention for WordPress
themes' CSS files.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,