[theme-reviewers] How to remove my theme from the new themes queue in Trac?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 16 19:36:11 UTC 2011

Michelle,

No need to remove the ticket from the queue.

Just ad a comment to the ticket, indicating what you said below. If you get
your changes completed before the ticket comes up, just add another comment
indicating that a newer version is uploaded, with a link to the new ticket,
and the new ticket will retain the old ticket's place in the queue.

Chip