[theme-reviewers] How to remove my theme from the new themes queue in Trac?

Michelle Langston michellelangston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:33:35 UTC 2011

Hey all! I submitted my theme Citizen Press a few days ago but have decided
to go back and rewrite my options page to use the Settings API. It's going
to be one heck of lot of work, but if I don't do it now while the theme is
still new, it'll always be nagging at the back of my mind. Might as well do
it now while I have the chance. How can I remove the theme from Trac? The
ticket is http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2972. I'll resubmit when
the options page is redone.

Thanks!

Michelle Langston