[theme-reviewers] add_theme_page()

c.bavota c at bavotasan.com
Wed Feb 16 19:11:19 UTC 2011

I don't assign any specific location. It usually just appears at the bottom. I don't mind moving it to the Appearance panel, I just wanted to explain my situation and see what you all thought.

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com
http://themes.bavotasan.com

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals
http://themes.bavotasan.com/affiliates