[theme-reviewers] Are themes restricted from adding top level menus in WP 3.1 rc-4

Satish Gandham satish.iitg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:39:19 UTC 2011

I'm getting the following error while adding top level menu for my theme

*Notice*: Undefined variable: title in *
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/WordPress/wp-admin/admin-header.php*on
line
*14*

This error doesn't come when i use the add theme page.

I know that according to WPTRT guidelines i cannot add a top level menu, but
is the restriction imposed through code in WP 3.1??