[theme-reviewers] Why the bias?

Rahul Bansal rahul.bansal at rtcamp.com
Tue Feb 15 19:07:08 UTC 2011

Otto, you must have felt bad because of Satish's attack on WPTRT but I feel
your following statements is equally irresponsible...

the ability for any reviewer to completely disregard any given guideline for
> a review if they choose to do so.

This is like leaving it to the jury to make judgement based on their
personal choice rather than law & order of the country.

Otto, we all appreciate yours as well as entire theme review team's
contribution but after your last reply, I see that there is no point in
continuing with this thread.

--
Rahul Bansal | Founder & CEO | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skype: rahul286 | Twitter: @rahul286 | Web: http://rtcamp.com/