[theme-reviewers] Question about a theme I'm submitting

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Feb 13 22:18:13 UTC 2011

It should be in Trac somewhere; that sort of error shouldn't actually be
blocking upload *at this time*.

Suggestion: add "dummy" class declarations for all required CSS classes, and
add inline documentation indicating the path/file in which the classes are
actually defined. That way, the Theme won't cause an error to be thrown, and
the reviewer will know where to look for the class definitions.

Chip