[theme-reviewers] Producer theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 2 17:43:15 UTC 2011

This mailing list is not intended for general WordPress Theme support;
rather, it is for formal discussion of reviews of Themes submitted for
inclusion in the WordPress Theme Repository.

Please direct your questions to the developer of the Producer Theme, or else
to the WordPress.org support forums.

Regards,
The WordPress Theme Review Team