[theme-reviewers] more experienced feedback

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Dec 24 16:22:42 UTC 2011

I'm wondering why it would be a *bad* thing to say that all Themes must be
self-contained, and should not hotlink any resources?

(I think API references are okay; e.g. Google Fonts - if they're not there,
the CSS will fall back to another font, so the experience might be
degraded, but it will degrade mostly gracefully.)

Chip