[theme-reviewers] Question regarding SEO/SPAM - related domains

James Laws jamielaws at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:28:07 UTC 2011

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't see anything wrong with that
second group of domain names. Now that does mean that the content of the
sites themselves are compliant but the domains seem fine.

The first domain feels a little spammy. :-)

James

On Thursday, December 22, 2011, Mario Peshev <mario at peshev.net> wrote:
> Few more samples while we're on this:
> tastythemes dot net - WP themes repository, even has submission link
> themesweet dot com - studio for WP themes
> studiobrain dot net
> webtuts dot pl - WP tutorials page
> Anything wrong with this urls?
>
> Mario Peshev
> Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
> http://devrix.com
> http://peshev.net/blog
>

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Mario Peshev <mario at peshev.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>> I've always found too blurry the area of SEO/SPAM related domains and
links in Author/Theme URI + footer credit links. Currently looking at a
theme linked to free travel website templates dot com - as author URI +
footer link. Is it subject to guidelines violation? Can we edit the
guidelines and provide several examples of seo-like urls for better
understanding of both reviewers and authors?