[theme-reviewers] Question about guidelines - Trademark

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Dec 21 01:53:52 UTC 2011

it's safe to say that anything GPL or GPL-Compatible should be accepted
with proper attribution as Cais and Chip noted above.

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein