[theme-reviewers] Question about guidelines - Trademark

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Dec 21 00:59:02 UTC 2011

I think you should be okay. As far as I can tell, phpBB itself is licensed
under GPL, and so are its Themes. I can't find the default Theme
specifically, but the ones I checked here are GPL:
http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles-2/?from=submenu

Just be sure to note the original copyright attribution in style.css, and I
think you're fine.

Chip