[theme-reviewers] Searching for certain characteristics in a template

Diana Marie Lee sweetlivity at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 23:59:22 UTC 2011

I am seeking help to find a free word press template that offers the following attributes:

1) A large header at top of page so that our visuals have major impact (like Twenty Eleven);However the template needs the following attributes not associated with 2011 according to my web designer:
2) Top bar – functionality so header matches  custom design for that page and within the header it's clickable and can take you somewhere within the website; and

3) Menu options no more than six with a function that highlights the menu option when you are on that page to make it easier for visitors to know where they are within the site.
To save money, I am finding the template so I can use all the funds I have for the graphic designer and web developer.

Thanks for any tips on what key words to look for in the description of the templates to help me find the one that meets our needs!
Sweet Livity