[theme-reviewers] use of constants in textdomain

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Dec 16 23:21:07 UTC 2011

I don't think the criticality needs to change; rather, it's more a matter
of how the reviewer handles the observations. Required things are still
required, and I don't think that should change.

One way to think about it might be in terms of obvious end-user impact. The
textdomain thing is a perfect example: correct implementation is required,
but the likelihood of the end user being adversely impacted if the current
version of the Theme gets approved is pretty minimal. So, does it provide a
better experience for all involved if we approve the Theme, educate the
developer about the proper implementation, and then require it to be
addressed in the next revision?

I think so.

Chip