[theme-reviewers] use of constants in textdomain

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Dec 16 20:42:52 UTC 2011

Oh, I agree completely. Just because it's *required* doesn't mean that the
reviewer can't approve it upon the stipulation that the issue is resolved
in the next revision.

Provided that the reviewers don't start taking heat for making subjective
decisions, I think it would expedite the process to emphasize that such
things are at the discretion of the reviewer. If something like the
textdomain issue is the only observation in a review, I'm certainly not
going to criticize the reviewer exercising such discretion.

Chip