[theme-reviewers] A Quick Question

Rankin, Matthew W. (Student) mrankin at my.ccsu.edu
Fri Dec 16 11:50:49 UTC 2011

I see that now after one review everyone gets "full reviewer" status ( for those of you who didn't know that please see this post http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2011/12/15/getting-the-review-queue-back-on-track/#comment-15374 ). I think this is a great idea and will really speed up the review process. Now for my question, I was playing with the trac software just getting a better feel for it now that I have "full reviewer" status and when I viewed the timeline there is a theme that was recently marked as approved that has some errors. I was wondering what the policy is on stepping in on others reviews? I don't want to be rude and step on other people's toes, but I don't want to let themes with errors in either. Can someone please tell me what to do? Should I report it to an admin? Should I leave a comment on the ticket? Should I let it go? Any advice here is appreciated.