[theme-reviewers] Getting The Review Queue Back On Track

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 07:40:13 UTC 2011

On Thu Dec 15 2011 01:52:55 Chip Bennett wrote:

> As always, this is an evolving experiment; we're still/always trying to improve. Thank you, all, for your continued contributions as Theme developers and reviewers!

I don't suppose the team would consider a restraint on theme submissions?

e.g. unless you've reviewed a theme, you can't submit a theme?

Is it about quantity, or quality?

1,458 themes is a lot, and every update needs a review, is the workload un-necessarily high?

FWIW I'm still lurking on this list, I plan to create themes and I plan to review themes, but I'm too busy earning a living at the moment, so feel free to completely ignore me.

:)