[theme-reviewers] Licensing of photos used in themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:45:17 UTC 2011

The author should be contacted and politely notified their themes in the
repository require updating due to a copyright issue with the Theme URL
(not to mention any other potential issues updating to current standards
requires).
After a fair amount of time for a response, we can continue with further
actions as required. For example, if they do not respond in 2-3 days (?)
their themes go into suspension for Copyright issues ... otherwise we will
have to see what the author says.

Hopefully they will choose to update all of their themes, then these themes
will fall under the standard review process and any issues of note, such as
potential image issues, can be addressed.

Cais.