[theme-reviewers] Mantra Theme review

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 07:15:16 UTC 2011

I know you guys are working hard and there's not enough theme reviewers to handle the great amount of themes but lately i kinda sense a total lack of respect from some of your members.
Ivorpad has been asigned with reviewing my Mantra theme (and three other themes actually) a month ago and  not a single sign from him. The theme had been waiting in queue for over a month even beofre that.
And that's a previously accepted theme that has a live version on wordpress, with a great number of users that are waiting to for new version to patch things up.

Again, I understand the limited amount of time and the great number of themes and issues you guys are having but this feels weird.
I feel left out. The theme ticket is here http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5511 .

Thanks and I hope i didn't cross any lines, I just don't know what's happening.

Kay
Cryout Creations