[theme-reviewers] Licensing of photos used in themes

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Wed Dec 7 05:04:09 UTC 2011

I understand licenses for binary assets such as images, fonts and icons are
to be explicitly listed in the readme.txt.

There's also a tool called TinEye <http://www.tineye.com/> that can be used
to find other uses online of an image; it's not perfect, but it can be
useful for reviewers (it will show a lot of images that are registered in
online stock libraries, for example).