No subject

Wed Aug 17 18:42:36 UTC 2011

sort of thing to the theme options.
On Aug 5, 2012 12:50 AM, "Chandra Maharzan" <maharzan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am pretty sure this was discussed before. Is there an archive where
> we can search before asking? Sorry if this has been asked.
>
> Is it okay to put Donate link or a whole page of Upgrade to PRO, you
> get these features kind of "promotion" in your theme options ?
>
> Thanks,
> Chandra
>
> --
> cmans

--f46d043bded45f241a04c67956aa

 that sort of thing to the theme options.</p>
quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:maharzan at gmail.com">maharzan at gmail.com</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"m=
argin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Hi guys,<br>
I am pretty sure this was discussed before. Is there an archive where<br>
we can search before asking? Sorry if this has been asked.<br>
Is it okay to put Donate link or a whole page of Upgrade to PRO, you<br>
get these features kind of &quot;promotion&quot; in your theme options ?<br=

Thanks,<br>
Chandra<br>
--<br>
cmans<br>