No subject

Wed Aug 17 18:42:36 UTC 2011

no improvement over using keywords (either way, the admin still has to
change the priority, just as the admin currently has to remove the sync
keyword).

(Note also: the sync workflow needs to account for both approved and
not-approved Themes, all of which have to by synchronized in Extend.)

Chip

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> I'd say the workflow should be such that you don't close the ticket until
> it's synced.
>
> - new ticket
> - assigned to somebody
> - reviewed
> - closed if not-approved
> - marked as needs-sync if approved
> - synced
> - syncher removes needs-sync and closed as approved
>
> -Otto

--90e6ba1efe0a6ab05e04af97e467

If we went a route similar to this, I would propose that instead of using P=
RIORITY, we <a href=3D"http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracWorkflow">update t=
he Trac workflow</a> to add an additional STATE, of &quot;review-complete&q=
uot; (or whatever is appropriate).<div>
 a TRAINEE user level, for which the only elevated permission is to change =