[theme-reviewers] PressWork 1.0.3

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Aug 31 11:46:28 UTC 2011

I am sorry, but this last email is really funny. Yes, because we do this
free there is a delay, come on now! Just an FYI, most of the reviewers are
also the developers, we are on the same waiting list as everyone else, no
special privileges for us, or even WordPress Theme Team.

One thing we all should be doing is stop wasting each others time with
emails like this, focus on development not the time or who gets where first.

Cheers,
Emil

This message's brevity courtesy of my Android.