[theme-reviewers] PressWork 1.0.3

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 04:37:51 UTC 2011

Sorry!

- But Two Weeks are not good.
- And why some themes go live first which were approved later as compared to
some previously approved themes. Is there a no way to live in sequence of
approval ?
- 3-4 days are fairly good and that period is also a source of passion to
the developers who are contributing to the Open Source.

Sometimes more delay cause lack of interest to the development. "Sorry Otto
but Just an Example", i am waiting for the review of my already approved
theme. Ticket is created 41 hours ago and assigned to a reviewer 38 hours
ago, and there is no any response yet.

I know the team is volunteer, but is delay a solution if we are volunteers?

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Angelo Bertolli <angelo.bertolli at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On 08/30/2011 12:05 PM, Doug Stewart wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> >> It's fine for special cases (critical security fixes), or if you think
> >> that it might have been missed in the queue, but this sort of request
> >> is becoming far too commonplace. When we have people asking about
> >> their theme getting pushed on the same day that it got approved in the
> >> first place, then it's gone too far.
> >>

> > This needs to be communicated to theme authors somehow, then. As it
> > stands, the process is opaque to the end user and the "Your theme has
> > been approved" email from Trac suggests that it should go live ASAP,
> > yet there's a lag with no real indicators as to overall progress.
> >

> How about changing just it to, "Your theme has been approved, it should
> be listed within 2 weeks"

Regards
Qamar Ashraf
Project Manager