[theme-reviewers] Stupid Question of the Day

Ryan Frankel ryan.frankel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:39:05 UTC 2011

All,

  I have a dumb question that I am sure has been covered a million times but I am not sure what the best way to include PHP files into my plugin/theme.   What I currently have is something like below which can't possibly be the right way to do it.

			include_once(WP_PLUGIN_DIR . '/swamped-event-calendar/php/functions_db.php');
			include_once(WP_PLUGIN_DIR . '/swamped-event-calendar/php/functions_calendar.php');
			include_once(WP_PLUGIN_DIR . '/swamped-event-calendar/php/functions_list.php');

Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan