[theme-reviewers] Remove themes from WordPress.org directory

Liviu-Ciprian Susanu susanu.liviu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:43:35 UTC 2011

Sorry for the late answer. Of course, if you wish to maintain KISS, you can
certaintly do so! I have no copyright requests for it, so feel free to
update it as you wish! And I can help with the development, from time to
time, if you need any assistance.

I only ask not to be left or added into the footer.php with any links,
names, etcetera.

My last copy of KISS theme was maintained at WordPress.org, so I guess the
theme is still there, but suspended for now? I am note sure here.

- M.