[theme-reviewers] Default sidebar widgets

Vicky Arulsingam vicky.arulsingam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:01:12 UTC 2011

Perhaps I should have been clearer in the review but I meant that
custom widgets shouldn't be registered by default.

If the user has not assigned a widget to a sidebar you should be
displaying things like recent posts, calendar, recent comments,
categories, tags

I'm approaching it from the point of view that as a user activating a
theme, I want to see my content, not someone else's, even if it's just
for preview purposes.

--
-----
Vicky Arulsingam