[theme-reviewers] Default sidebar widgets

Claude Needham gxxaxx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:04:51 UTC 2011

How about checking to see if the viewer is admin. If admin. give a notice or
link to update settings for the widget, and if the viewer is not admin then
print nothing to screen?

This will remind the admin that they have a widget they need to configure
and yet there will be no questions about possible spamming or other
concerns.

Regards,
Claude Needham