[theme-reviewers] Setting $content_width Dynamically

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 10 18:55:49 UTC 2011

It definitely impacts large images and oembeds on the front end. So, setting
it *only* in the Admin side wouldn't help with those.

Question: what if there was one *global* set (e.g. using the largest width),
and then a front-end override (e.g. using my original function)? There's
nothing preventing that, is there? Let me play around with it a bit. I want
to figure out what is the best-practice implementation, while allowing for
dynamic content width (primarily for display of large-size images, and
embedded videos.

Chip