[theme-reviewers] Setting $content_width Dynamically

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 10 18:35:05 UTC 2011

So what would be best practice here? Perhaps setting it separately for
is_admin(), and using the largest $content_width value? Perhaps hooking it
into admin_init?

Also: why is $content_width used on *insertion*, yet controlled by the
*Theme*? That isn't intuitive. And, wouldn't it potentially introduce issues
whenever the Theme is changed *after* insertion?

Chip