[theme-reviewers] Once again issues with login

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:34:16 UTC 2011

Ok then my idea wouldn't be any use. I remember that one network that
I use to have access (it was a school network) there were a few
websites that wouldn't stay logged in, and the cause was that there
was some shit load-balance  system in place and the public ip address
would change. Your case is different to what I was thinking. Sorry if
I wasnt much help.

On 10/08/2011, Mario Peshev <mario at peshev.net> wrote:
> I'm using 4 different types of connectivity - 3G modem, wifi rooter, wifi
> tethered via android and ethernet cable plugged (I'm posting from different
> places as well, but it sometimes work, sometimes not). Even tried with my
> android phone and it dropped me twice and posted the third time.
>
> Not that it could not be a coincidence, but I'm trying hard when I'm 99%
> ready and 1 click away from posting :)
>
> sent from Android
>
> On Aug 10, 2011 2:47 PM, "Daniel Fenn" <danielx386 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Putting myself at risk, are you on a network with a proxy server?
>

> On 10/08/2011, Mario Peshev <mario at peshev.net> wrote:
>> I wrote about this one 2 weeks ago and the ...
> --
> Regards,
> Daniel Fenn

Regards,