[theme-reviewers] Once again issues with login

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Aug 10 12:19:21 UTC 2011

I'm using 4 different types of connectivity - 3G modem, wifi rooter, wifi
tethered via android and ethernet cable plugged (I'm posting from different
places as well, but it sometimes work, sometimes not). Even tried with my
android phone and it dropped me twice and posted the third time.

Not that it could not be a coincidence, but I'm trying hard when I'm 99%
ready and 1 click away from posting :)

sent from Android

On Aug 10, 2011 2:47 PM, "Daniel Fenn" <danielx386 at gmail.com> wrote:

Putting myself at risk, are you on a network with a proxy server?

--
Regards,
Daniel Fenn