[theme-reviewers] Per-Post Layout Options

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Aug 9 13:06:30 UTC 2011

This is great advice, and probably something that should be added to the
Codex: prefix custom post meta fields with theme-slug. Anyone opposed to me
adding this to the Guideline regarding proper namespacing?

I would also add (as best-practice, or as a requirement?) that custom post
meta fields that are handled by metaboxes should be prefixed with an
underscore, so that they are hidden from the Custom Fields metabox.

Chip