[theme-reviewers] Per-Post Layout Options

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Aug 8 17:31:41 UTC 2011

We have been building a theme framework for the past 8 months and the only
solution we came up with was meta fields below Add Page/Add Post editors. It
gives highest level of flexibility without the necessity to create
additional tables or serialize data anywhere else.

 On your concern for additional DB values - you will probably define these
options in a serializable array to be populated with one insert only which
wouldn't affect the DB load a lot.

All the best,

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer