[theme-reviewers] Listing no-title page with month-name permalink structure

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Aug 6 18:30:04 UTC 2011

Hi Taryn, didn't had the chance to try it on a fresh install - been busy
with clients, training reviews and fixing my theme as well. Will try to test
again next week. This could be either a server issue (cache etc) or some
test unit demo data importer conflict.

All the best,

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer