[theme-reviewers] Theming for the Masses

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Aug 6 03:04:50 UTC 2011

Hmm, I think we need to get together sometime...

You may find some interest in my WordCampSTL presentation tomorrow:
http://www.slideshare.net/chipbennett/word-campstl-submittingathemetothethemerepository

(Many of the bullet points relate to things that I've run into, in varying
degrees of frequency, while reviewing Themes.)

Chip